He was apparently detained at the Mexican border for trying to smuggle in a steroid that makes your nuts grow bigger (http://www.sportsbybrooks.com/canseco-detained-at-mexican-border-for-steroids-20362). Maybe he's been hanging out with Kellen Winslow?
my jose canseco poster hangs right next to my desk at school.
this doesn't really come as a surprise. i don't know what else to say, but when i read the little snippet, i thought, "uh huh."
still a moron
A&E was showing some special about Jose trying to quit the roids. I watched about 2 minutes of it last night
Canseco walked twice and struck out twice for the Worcester Tornadoes last night (http://deadspin.com/5911347/heres-every-single-pitch-of-jose-cansecos-worcester-tornadoes-debut-spoiler-it-didnt-go-well).
.500 OB%.
Not bad
Indeed, Barry Bonds like
Canseco is now appearing in videos for steroid.com (http://deadspin.com/5942089/jose-canseco-says-you-were-a-pussy-if-you-didnt-do-steroids), including this one where he jiggles his boobs/pecs and says that players who didn't take steroids were pussies.
Quote from: ultimate7 on 10/21/08, 10:18:32 AM
A&E was showing some special about Jose trying to quit the roids. I watched about 2 minutes of it last night
Saw some of that. His testicles are pretty much non-existent these days. So I've heard.
I have no recollection of watching that
Lay off the sauce, ultimate
Not on twitter, but someone shared this image, I'll assume it is authentic
You don't often have to hand it to Jose Canseco, but I will hand it to Jose here.
Team hJose
Approved