Are we at the point yet where this is possible? Say an RBI or Sports Talk Baseball clone with customization features, season and stat tracking
I'm gonna guess no - vibe coding can do a great job with really simple things where there are a ton of examples, but the people who say "this is the future of game development!" (let alone software development in general) are people who don't actually know how anything works. LLMs are essentially extremely good pattern-matching and prediction engines, but they would need training data in order to know what to spit out, and I'm guessing there are not many (any?) examples of coded simple baseball games they would have to use as examples.
working on it
some changes while sipping morning coffee
playable link (browser game)
test away, please
I'm just typing prompts and giving the ai some visuals
I will continue to mess with it after work. I believe the file can be edited as well within each account.
https://makeplay.ai/p/evsh5kdrsm
Note to self: add power ups for certain situations. Greenies, coke bumps, hoors coming out to kiss you
I got an error code, but it might be because I'm using my work computer. Oops. I'm sure I'll be fired by Friday.
This is an excellent use of vibe coding.
fresh link
https://makeplay.ai/p/nbcs9sdhpn
bunch of tweaks
https://makeplay.ai/p/k9g4wu53fd
9.3.26 pm update
16:9 now
bunch of updates
thank you for allowing me to get revenge on those bastards
VENGENCE IS HATHS
Someone else walking at the mall last night was wearing a Twins shirt with Puckett and Hrbek on it!
ron gant was clearly out
9.4.26 wip pm UPDATE
all kinds of shit added, more tuning
https://makeplay.ai/p/tp42txyzk5
Brett needs a pine tar rating, and possibly a shart rating
Approved on the wood paneled card borders
https://makeplay.ai/p/g2sbeckawy
more updates and tunes
best of 7 currently locks up at end of game
nearly 300 teams, all WS teams, NeL champs, others, managers
https://makeplay.ai/p/g2sbeckawy
lots of additions
wip
:)